Terms & Conditions
Inter-American Trading is a small family company dedicated to supporting indigenous people through the private enterprise system. All merchandise is produced in an environmentally sound manner and is made from high quality natural materials by native Artesanos.
When placing an order please refer to the policies and terms below:
- Buyer warrants all items purchased are for resale. Resale license and Credit Sheet are required.
- Prices are FOB, Denver, CO and are subject to change without notice.
- Minimum initial order must be at least $150.00.
- All orders are shipped UPS Ground unless requested otherwise.
- Order by code number and please use item name. Please be as specific as possible. Most items are in stock and shipped in three working days.
- Back orders are normally shipped in a few weeks.
- Orders older than 90 days are automatically canceled.
- Terms are COD or Visa/Master Card. Past due accounts subject to a late charge of 1.5% per month plus costs and fees incurred in collecting. Accounts 90 days overdue turned over to collection.
- All returns, refusals and cancellations require authorization within 10 days of receipt of shipment or we reserve the right to refuse. No refunds are issued. For credit, all goods must be returned in same condition as received and in a timely fashion. Merchandise returned without prior authorization is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- You may receive your order in box with another company's name. We would never ship your order in an inadequate package, but we are mindful that a used box is an unused tree and helps reduce costs. We hope you will agree that being responsible to the environment and saving money is more important than image in packaging.
- In the unlikely event you receive damaged goods or have items missing, hold the original carton and merchandise, and call your UPS Office for inspection.
ALL NEW ITEMS ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN RED
For Free Color Catalog!
We reserve the right to make our products available only to qualified resellers.